The Milky Way Stuffed Cookie
Cookies loaded with HERSHEY’S CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and stuffed with HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
|1/2 cup||unsalted butter, softened (125 mL)|
|3/4 cup||brown sugar (175 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda (2 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||salt (2 mL)|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract (5 mL)|
|2 1/4 cups||all-purpose flour (550 mL)|
|1 cup||HERSHEY’S CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chips (250 mL)|
|17 pieces||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (inside cookie)|
|14 pieces||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (top of cookie)|
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line one to two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix softened butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add vanilla, flour and HERSHEY’S CHIPITSChips. Knead with hands until even consistency.
3. Take 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of dough and roll into two balls. Flatten on a cutting board. Place two pieces of HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar on one piece of dough. Top with the other piece of dough to create a sandwich and seal the edges.
4. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
5. Let cool and add 2 pieces of HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar on top of cookie. Store covered at room temperature and enjoy within 7 to 9 days. Makes 7 cookies.