Sea Salt Caramel Chip Chocolate Cookie Recipe
HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips are the perfect complement to the rich HERSHEY'S Cocoa in this cookie. Salty and sweet never tasted so good.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL or 1 stick)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (375 mL)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (125 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 2/3 cups CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips (400 mL or 283g pkg.)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture, blending well. Stir in caramel chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookie is set. Do not over bake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.