Sea Salt Caramel Chip Chocolate Cookie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL or 1 stick)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (375 mL)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (125 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 2/3 cups CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips (400 mL or 283g pkg.)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture, blending well. Stir in caramel chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookie is set. Do not over bake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.