REESE’S PIECES Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (1 stick) (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (125 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candy (250 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; remove from oven. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 2-1/2 dozen cookies.