REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Stuffed French Toast Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 3 eggs (3)
- 2/3 milk (150 mL)
- 1 vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 8 thick slices egg bread (3)
- 1/2 REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread (125 mL)
- 1/2 35% whipping cream, whipped (125 mL)
- 2 bananas, sliced (2)
- 1. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
2. Spread REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread over 4 slices of bread. Cap with remaining bread slices.
3. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning to coat well.
4. In greased skillet set over medium heat cook sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown.
5. Serve with whipped cream and sliced bananas.
Makes 4 servings.