REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Skillet Cookie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Intermediate
- 1 cup butter, softened (250 mL)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar (60 mL)
- 1/2 cup REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread (125 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (10 mL)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (550 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 2 cups CHIPITS Milk or Semisweet Chocolate Chips, divided (500 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows (300 mL)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 10-inch (25 cm) cast iron skillet.
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread, then eggs and vanilla.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add all at once to butter mixture and stir until blended. Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) CHIPITS Chocolate Chips.
4. Spread dough evenly into prepared skillet. Sprinkle with marshmallows and remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until marshmallows are gooey and cookie is golden brown. Let cool on rack for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 servings.