REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Apple Pizza Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 lb pizza dough (500 g)
- 1/2 cup REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread (125 mL)
- 1 cup peeled, chopped apple (250 mL)
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, chopped strawberries) (250 mL)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes (125 mL)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 14-inch circle. Transfer to greased pizza pan. Prick dough all over with fork. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden and crisp.
2. Spread pizza dough with REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread. Top with apples and mixed berries. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Makes 8 servings.