REESE Sandies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 6 REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy (regular-sized) (6)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (125 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Remove wrappers from REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy. Cut each cup into approximately 12 pieces; set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add peanut butter, beating until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
3. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well. Gently stir REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy pieces into batter. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.