REESE Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate Pie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 30 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces, divided (325 mL)
- 2 tbsp milk (30 mL)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (1)
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Neufchatel cheese (or 1/3 less fat cream cheese), softened (250g)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (250 mL)
- 1 tub (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (250g)
- 1. Place 2/3 cup (150 mL) chocolate chips and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 30 to 45 seconds or just until melted and smooth when stirred. Spread evenly on bottom of prepared crumb crust; chill until set.
2. Beat cheese in a bowl until smooth; gradually beat in sugar. Stir in peanut butter and whipped topping until well combined. Spoon into crust over the chocolate mixture. Chill for 4 to 6 hours or until set.
3. Just before serving, place remaining chocolate chips around the edge of the filling. Serve chilled.
Makes 8 servings.