REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Sprinkled Brownies Recipe
WOW! Brownies go next level with the addition of mini REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. Sweet and salty, a winning combination every time.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine (125 mL)
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp granulated sugar, divided (530 mL)
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (150 mL)
- 4 egg(s), beaten (4)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (10 mL)
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour (175 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (1 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy, divided (325 mL)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (125 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 13x9x2-inch (33 cm x 22 cm x 5 cm) baking pan.
2. Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add 2 cups (500 mL) sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in 2/3 cup (150 mL) REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy; spread mixture in prepared pan.
3. Combine peanut butter and remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar. Drop by tablespoons onto chocolate batter. Swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie starts to pull from edges of pan and is set. Cool 45 minutes; sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup (150 mL) REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy over surface, pressing in slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares or triangles.
Makes 24 to 36 brownies.