REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Fudge Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 26 REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy (230 g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (250 mL)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (125 mL)
- 2 tbsp butter (30 mL)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (250 mL)
- 1 2/3 cups CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (270 g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1. Line an 8-inch (2 L) square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Remove wrappers from REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy. Cut each cup into quarters; set aside.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Add REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy pieces; stir quickly to distribute candy pieces throughout mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.
Makes about 2 1/4 lb (1.125 kg) fudge.
• Wrappers are easier to remove if candies are placed in freezer for about 15 minutes.