REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy Brownie Drops Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1 pkg REESE MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy, divided (210 g)
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine (175 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar (375 mL)
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (175 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (10 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (1 mL)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper. Measure out 1/2 cup (125 mL) REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy; finely chop and set aside for the garnish.
2. Melt butter in a medium saucepan set over low heat. Stir in sugar and cocoa powder until well combined; remove from heat. Stir in eggs and vanilla. In a bowl, stir flour with salt and baking soda. Stir into chocolate mixture. Add remaining REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy; stir until evenly distributed but not completely melted and mixture is very streaky.
3. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared baking sheets. Bake, in batches, for 10 minutes or until set and edges are firm. Do not over bake.
4. Remove from oven. Immediately, scatter a few pieces of the reserved chopped REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy onto each cookie. Cool for 5 minutes; carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.