REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUP Milk Shake Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup milk (125 mL)
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter (30 mL)
- 2 tbsp HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup (30 mL)
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, about 1 cup (250 mL)
- 1 REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy (regular-sized), unwrapped and chopped
- 1. Place milk, peanut butter and syrup in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Add ice cream. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into milkshake glass. Top with chopped REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy. Makes 1 serving.