REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUP Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker* Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (1)
- Vegetable oil, water and egg, as called for on cookie pouch
- 1 cup REESE’S PIECES Peanut Butter Candies (250 mL)
- 24 REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candies, unwrapped (24)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C) or 350°F (180°C) for dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
2. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water, and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in peanut butter candies. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches (5 cm) apart on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
3. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately top each cookie with 1 REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy; press lightly into dough. Cool 2 minutes; remove from baking sheets. Let cookies stand until peanut butter cups are set before storing, about 3 hours.
Success: For even baking, make sure cookies are of the same shape and size.
*Trademark General Mills Inc.
©2014 General Mills