REESE Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Brownies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 1/4 cups REESE Spreads (300 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1/4 cup water (50 mL)
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour (150 mL)
- Powdered sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond edges.
2. Beat together peanut butter chocolate spread, eggs, water and salt until thoroughly blended. Add flour, beating until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift from pan using foil. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into bars.
Makes 16 bars.