REESE Double Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
|1/2 cup||butter or margarine, softened (125 mL)|
|3/4 cup||granulated sugar (175 mL)|
|1/3 cup||smooth or crunchy peanut butter (75 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla (2 mL)|
|1 1/4 cups||all-purpose flour (300 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda (2 mL)|
|1/4 tsp||salt (1 mL)|
|1 cup||CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (250 mL)|
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and peanut butter until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
4. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop about 1/4 cup (50 mL) onto ungreased cookie sheet, well spaced, 6 per sheet. (Can also be made smaller using 1 tbsp/15 mL per cookie.)
5. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Let cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 12 large cookies or 36 small cookies.