REESE Double Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 1/3 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter (75 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (2 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (300 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 cup CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (250 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and peanut butter until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
4. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop about 1/4 cup (50 mL) onto ungreased cookie sheet, well spaced, 6 per sheet. (Can also be made smaller using 1 tbsp/15 mL per cookie.)
5. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Let cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 12 large cookies or 36 small cookies.