REESE Chewy Chocolate Pan Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened (300 mL)
- 2 cups granulated sugar (500 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 2 tsp vanilla (10 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (500 mL)
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (175 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1 2/3 cups CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (400 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch (39 x 27 cm) jelly roll pan.
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture. Stir in peanut butter chips.
4. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Makes about 4 dozen bars.