"Perfectly Chocolate" Hot Cocoa Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 2 Minutes
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar (30 mL)
- 1 tbsp HERSHEY'S Cocoa (15 mL)
- pinch salt (pinch)
- 1 cup milk (250 mL)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (1 mL)
- 1. Stir sugar with cocoa and salt in a large, heat-proof mug. Heat remaining millk in heat-proof measure in the microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes or until steaming. Gradually stir hot milk into cocoa mixture. Stir in vanilla. Makes 1 serving.
• Dark Chocolate: Increase cocoa to 2 tbsp (30 mL).
• Lower Fat: Use nonfat milk.
• Sugar Free: Omit sugar; stir in sweetener to taste with the hot milk.