Peanutty Chocolate Candy Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 box Betty Crocker* SuperMoist* Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened (75 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 2 cups REESE’S PIECES Candies (500 mL)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts (250 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C) or 325°F (160°C) for dark or nonstick cookie sheets. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and eggs with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Stir in peanut butter pieces and peanuts.
2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
3. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and tops appear dry. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely. Store covered.
Tip: After dropping the cookie dough onto cookie sheets, let kids arrange additional candy-coated peanut butter pieces on top of the dough.
*Trademark General Mills Inc.
©2014 General Mills