Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Cheesecake Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|1 1/2 cups||graham cracker crumbs (375 mL)|
|1/3 cup||melted butter (75 mL)|
|1 3/4 cups||CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips, divided (300 g)|
|1/2 cup||CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits (125 mL)|
|1/2 cup||coarsely chopped salted peanuts (125 mL)|
|2 pkgs (8 oz each)||plain, brick-style cream cheese, softened (500 g)|
|1/2 cup||granulated sugar (125 mL)|
|1/2 cup||milk (125 mL)|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract (5 mL)|
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Toss the crumbs with the butter until well coated. Firmly press the crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) peanut butter chips in a small bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water; cool slightly. Toss the remaining peanut butter chips with the toffee bits and peanuts; set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Beat in the melted chips, milk and vanilla until well combined. On low speed, beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Pour the batter over the prepared crust. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until just slightly jiggly in the centre.
5. Transfer to a wire rack. Immediately, run a thin knife around the edge to loosen cheesecake from side of pan and sprinkle the reserved toffee mixture evenly over the top of the hot cheesecake. Cool completely. Chill for at least 6 hours or up to 2 days.
Makes 12 servings.