Peanut Butter Rocky Road Brownies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Intermediate
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker* Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix (2 boxes)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil (150 mL)
- Â½ cup water (125 mL)
- 1 jar marshmallow creme (213 g)
- Â½ cup creamy peanut butter (125 mL)
- 1 tbsp milk (15 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy, cut in quarters (425 mL)
- Â½ cup chopped salted peanuts (125 mL)
- Â¼ cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (50 mL)
- Â¼ tsp vegetable oil (1 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C) or 325°F (160°C) for dark or nonstick pans. Grease or spray bottom of 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs just until everything is well blended; spread in pan.
3. In medium bowl, beat marshmallow creme, peanut butter and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Spread over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with chocolate peanut butter candies and peanuts.
4. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and oil uncovered on HIGH (100%) for 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until melted. Drizzle over brownies. Let stand 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Tip: Cut these rich bars into bite-sized squares and serve in decorative papers.
*Trademark General Mills Inc.
©2014 General Mills