Peanut Butter HERSHEY'S S’MORES Pie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs (325 mL)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (50 mL)
- 6 tbsp melted butter (90 mL)
- 30 regular-size marshmallows (30)
- 2 cups CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
- 3/4 cup 35% whipping cream (175 mL)
- 1 cup REESE Spreads (250 mL)
- 1. Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar; pour butter over top and stir to moisten. Press into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden and firm; let cool completely.
2. Filling: Place chocolate chips in heatproof bowl. In saucepan, heat cream until steaming and small bubbles form around inside edge of pan. Pour over chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes. Mix until smooth.
3. Stir peanut butter chocolate spread into chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Scrape into crust, smoothing top. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until just slightly firm.
4. Arrange marshmallows in concentric circles over top. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until filling is firm (or make ahead and refrigerate overnight).
5. Broil for 1 minute or until marshmallows are golden.
Tip: To save time, use a prepared graham cracker wafer crust.