Peanut Butter Chocolate Spreads Pie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Intermediate
- 1 baked and cooled pie crust (1)
- 1 1/4 cups REESE Spreads (300 mL)
- 1/2 pkg cream cheese, softened (4 oz) (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup milk (125 mL)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (75 mL)
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding and pie filling (102 g)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (250 mL)
- Sweetened whipped cream
- 1. Prepare crust; cool.
2. Beat 3/4 cup (175 mL) peanut butter chocolate spread and cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth. Add milk, powdered sugar and instant pudding mix; beat until smooth. Set aside.
3. In separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into chocolate mixture. Spread in baked crust.
4. Place remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) spread in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until spread is fluid and smooth when stirred. Carefully spread over chocolate mixture in crust. Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight until firm.
5. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 8 servings.