Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Crescents Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent roll dough (250 g)
- 1/4 cup CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (50 mL)
- 1/4 cup CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (50 mL)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped nuts such as peanuts (30 mL)
- Icing sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Stir the milk chocolate chips with the peanut butter chips and nuts in a small bowl.
2. Unroll crescent dough to form 8 triangles. Sprinkle an equal portion of the chip mixture onto each triangle. Press gently into the dough. Starting at the shortest side of the triangle, roll the dough to the opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into a crescent shape.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve warm.
Makes 8 crescents.