Peanut Butter and Chocolate Coated Bacon with Sea Salt Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 10 slices bacon (10)
- 1/4 cup REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate (50 mL)
- 1/4 cup melted CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips (50 mL)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (1 mL)
- 1. In skillet, cook bacon, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towel-lined plate; let cool.
2. Place bacon on foil-lined baking sheet or tray. Using offset spatula, spread heaping teaspoonful (5 mL) of peanut butter chocolate spread onto each strip of cooked bacon.
3. Place melted chocolate in zip-top bag; snip off one corner. Drizzle over each coated bacon strip. Sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.