Peanut Butter And Chocolate Brownie Bites Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 package brownie mix (approx. 523 g)
- 1 cup REESE Spreads (250 mL)
- 36 REESE MINIATURES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy (36)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 36 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches/4.5 cm in diameter) with paper or foil baking cups.
2. Make brownie batter as directed on box, using water, oil and egg. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups (filling muffin cups about 3/4 full with batter).
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pans on wire rack.
4. Frost brownie cups with peanut butter chocolate spread. Garnish with mini REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy, if desired.
Makes 36 mini cupcakes.