Oodle Kadoodles Recipe
These delicious bites have it all - nuts, raisins and rich creamy chocolate. Put them in a pretty tin for your next get-together.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (250 mL)
- 1 cup raisins (250 mL)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (250 mL)
- 3 cups chow mein noodles (750 mL)
- 2 cups CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips or CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (500 mL)
- 1 2/3 cups CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (400 mL)
- 1. Line several trays or cookie sheets with wax paper.
2. Place chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are completely melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in noodles, peanuts and raisins.
3. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared trays. Refrigerate until set (about 40 minutes). For best results, store in refrigerator.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen candies.
For an even greater burst of chocolate taste, substitute HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Baking Chips with HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Chunks.