OH HENRY! Brownie Sundaes Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup butter (75 mL)
- 1/4 cup canola oil (50 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar (300 mL)
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (175 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (125 mL)
- 3 OH HENRY! Single Bars, chopped and divided
- Chocolate ice cream
- HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
- HERSHEY'S Top Scotch Butterscotch Syrup
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and line a straight-sided 8-inch (2 L) baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
2. Combine the butter and oil in a saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until melted. Stir in the sugar, cocoa and salt until well combined. Remove from the heat. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour just until combined. Gently fold in 1 cup (250 mL) chopped bars.
3. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few loose crumbs. Cool completely.
4. Cut the brownies into 9 portions. Top each with a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate and butterscotch syrups. Sprinkle some of the remaining chopped bars over each dessert.
Makes 9 servings.
• Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.