Oatmeal Brownie Drops Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (125 mL)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (1 mL)
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant) (250 mL)
- 1 cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips (250 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa and baking soda; add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in oats and mini chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until cookie begins to set. Do not overbake. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.