No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake wows with bold chocolate flavour and a creamy, light texture. So elegant looking, too!
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips or CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (375 mL)
- 11 oz cream cheese, softened (340 g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened (50 mL)
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping (500 mL)
- prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave for an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval, just until chips are melted. Set aside to cool.
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar and butter in a large bowl until creamy, using an electric mixer set to medium speed. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed, until well combined. Fold in whipped topping until well combined; spoon into prepared crust.
3. Chill until firm. Garnish as desired.
Makes 8 servings.