No Bake CHIPITS COOKIES 'N' CREME Cheesecake Recipe
Can't decide between cookies and cheesecake? HERSHEY'S CHIPITS No Bake Cookies 'n' Crème Cheesecake satisfies both cravings.
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (375 mL)
- 1/3 cup melted butter (75 mL)
- 1 pkg unflavoured gelatin (7 g)
- 2 tbsp boiling water (30 mL)
- 1 pkg CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips (225 g)
- 1 1/2 pkgs (12 oz) plain, brick-style cream cheese, softened (375 g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (250 mL)
- 1 pkg CHIPITS COOKIES 'N' CREME Baking Chips (200 g)
- 1 1/2 cups 35% whipping cream (375 mL)
- HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
- 1. Toss the wafer crumbs with the butter until well coated. Press into an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan.
2.Sprinkle gelatin over the boiling water; let stand for 1 minute. Whisk to dissolve until smooth.
3. Add CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips to microwave safe boil and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove bowl and stir. Place bowl back into microwave and microwave on high for 10 more seconds. Remove and stir until smooth. Set aside.
4. Beat the cream cheese with the sugar until very smooth. Add the melted candy white chocolate and gelatin mixture. Beat until well combined. Fold in CHIPITS COOKIES 'N' CREME baking chips, reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish.
5. In a separate bowl using clean beaters, beat the whipping cream until very stiff. Carefully fold into the cream cheese mixture until uniformly combined.
6. Spread over the crust and smooth the top. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup and garnish with reserved CHIPITS COOKIES 'N' CREME baking chips.
7. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight until set.
Makes 12 servings.