Mocha Shakes Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup warm water (50 mL)
- 2 tbsp HERSHEY'S Cocoa (30 mL)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (15 mL)
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules (5 mL)
- 1/2 cup milk (approx.) (125 mL)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (500 mL)
- 1. Place water, cocoa, sugar and instant coffee in a blender. Blend on low until combined. Add milk; blend on high until combined.
2. Add ice cream; blend until smooth (adding more milk as needed). Serve immediately.
Makes 3 servings (3/4 cup/175 mL each).
• For Coffee Lovers: Double the instant coffee granules.