MINI REESE'S PIECES Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|2/3 cup||softened butter (150 mL)|
|1/2 cup||packed golden brown sugar (125 mL)|
|1/3 cup||granulated sugar (75 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract (2 mL)|
|1 cup||all-purpose flour (250 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda (2 mL)|
|1/2 tsp||salt (2 mL)|
|2 tbsp||milk (30 mL)|
|1 1/2 cups||quick oats (375 mL)|
|1 1/3 cups||MINI REESE'S PIECES Candy (283 g)|
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter with the brown and granulated sugars until fluffy in a large bowl. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
3. Stir the flour with the baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Beat the flour mixture, followed by the milk, into the butter mixture. Mix in the oats and mini pieces until well combined.
4. Scoop rounded 1 tbsp (15 mL) portions of dough, 2-inches (5 cm) apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake, in batches, for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on the baking sheet.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
• Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days (or freeze for 1 month).