MINI REESE'S PIECES Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 2/3 cup softened butter (150 mL)
- 1/2 cup packed golden brown sugar (125 mL)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (75 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 2 tbsp milk (30 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats (375 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups MINI REESE'S PIECES Candy (283 g)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter with the brown and granulated sugars until fluffy in a large bowl. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
3. Stir the flour with the baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Beat the flour mixture, followed by the milk, into the butter mixture. Mix in the oats and mini pieces until well combined.
4. Scoop rounded 1 tbsp (15 mL) portions of dough, 2-inches (5 cm) apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake, in batches, for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on the baking sheet.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
• Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days (or freeze for 1 month).