MINI REESE'S PIECES Chocolate Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 17 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (1 stick) (125 mL)
- 3/4 cup sugar (175 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (250 mL)
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (75 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/8 tsp salt (0.5 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups MINI REESE'S PIECES Candy, divided (283g)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Set aside 3 tbsp (45 mL) candy pieces; stir remaining candies into batter. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly press 5 to 7 reserved candies on top of each cookie.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 24 cookies.