Mini Chocolate Filled Whoopie Pies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 package white cake mix (460 g)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (125 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 3/4 cup water (175 mL)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (175 mL)
- 3 eggs (3)
- 1 1/4 cups REESE Spreads (300 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Stir together cake mix, cocoa and salt in large mixing bowl. Add water, oil and eggs; beat thoroughly. Drop by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately transfer parchment paper with cookies to wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Spread 1 tsp (5 mL) peanut butter chocolate spread onto flat side of one cookie. Place flat side of another cookie on top. Repeat for all cookies.
Makes about 6 dozen whoopie pies.