Krunchy KISSES Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar (50 mL)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (250 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal (500 mL)
- 1 cup slightly crushed corn flakes (250 mL)
- 36 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, unwrapped (36)
- 1. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
2. Stir corn syrup with brown sugar in medium saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full boil. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Add rice and cornflake cereals; stir until well coated.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Loosely shape into balls; gently press chocolate piece in center of each ball, forming gently into a thumbprint cookie shape. Store, in an airtight container, at room temperature.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.