KISSES Magical Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 cup softened butter or margarine (250 mL)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (150 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (500 mL)
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (50 mL)
- 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, unwrapped (approx.) (48)
- Icing sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir flour with the cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
2. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool for about 1 minute; transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in icing sugar. Roll in icing sugar again just before serving (if desired).
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.