HERSHEY'S S'MORES Pops Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (45 g each)
- 1 tsp shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) (5 mL)
- 12 large marshmallows (12)
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (50 mL)
- 12 lollipop sticks (12)
- 1. Line cookie sheet or tray with wax paper. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
2. Place chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
3. One at a time, dip about 1/2 of each marshmallow into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate. Immediately sprinkle chocolate portion with graham cracker crumbs or dip in graham cracker crumbs for heavier coating. Place uncoated side on prepared sheet. Push lollipop stick through top of chocolate about halfway into marshmallow. Repeat procedure with remaining marshmallows. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm. Store in cool, dry place.
Makes 12 pops.