HERSHEY'S S'MORES Cookie Drops Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 4 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (45 g each)
- 4 full-size graham cracker sheets (4)
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows (300 mL)
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix (496 g)
- 6 tbsp butter or margarine, softened (90 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces (about 1/4 to 1/2 inch (6 mm to 1.5 cm)). Break graham crackers into pieces (about 1/2 to 1 inch (1.5 to 2.5 cm)). Stir together chocolate bar pieces; graham cracker pieces and marshmallows; set aside.
2. Mix cookie mix, butter and egg with wooden spoon in large bowl until soft dough forms. Add cracker mixture; use hands to work into dough. (Resulting mixture will be the cracker mixture held together with a little bit of dough.) Divide into 18 even dough mounds. Place 6 cookie dough mounds onto each prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown and cookie is set. Place cookie sheet on wire rack. Immediately push back any melted marshmallow with small spatula to the edge of cookie. Cool several minutes; slide parchment paper and cookies off cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely; peel cookies off parchment paper.
Makes 18 cookies.