HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolate Fluted Cups Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups CHIPITS Dark Chocolate Chips, CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips (375 mL)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (250 mL)
- 1 cup icing sugar (250 mL)
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine, softened (15 mL)
- 24 HERSHEY'S KISSES or CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces (24)
- 1. Line 24 small muffin cups (1-3/4-inch/4.5 cm diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Place chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute or until melted when stirred. If necessary, microwave for an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted. Set aside to cool.
3. Coat the inside pleated surface and bottom, using a pastry brush, of each bake cup with melted chocolate. Chill for 20 minutes; recoat any thin spots with additional melted chocolate. Chill until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel off paper; refrigerate chocolate cups until ready to fill.
4. Beat peanut butter with icing sugar and butter until smooth. Spoon peanut butter mixture into chilled chocolate cups. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish each cup with HERSHEY'S KISSES or CHIPITS Mini KISSES Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces.
Makes 24 servings.