HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Outrageously Delicious Chocolate Chip Toffee Party Cookie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup softened butter (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (125 mL)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (50 mL)
- 1 whole egg (1)
- 1 egg yolk (1)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract (15 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (375 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (1 mL)
- 1 cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (250 mL)
- 3/4 cup CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted pecans (optional) (125 mL)
- 1. Preheat oven to 300°F (160°C). Line a 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan with a round of parchment paper. Beat butter with the brown and granulated sugars until fluffy. Beat in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
2. Stir flour with baking soda, salt and cinnamon until well combined. Beat into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans (if using).
3. Press dough evenly onto the pizza pan, spreading to the edges. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
4. Cool completely on the pan. Use a long thin spatula to separate cookie from parchment paper and slide onto a platter.
Makes 1 giant cookie!