Grilled Peanut Butter Chocolate And Jelly Sandwich Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 slices white or whole wheat bread (2 slices)
- 2 tbsp REESE Spreads (30 mL)
- 1 1/2 tsp strawberry, grape or red raspberry jelly, jam or preserves (7 mL)
- 1 tsp softened butter (5 mL)
- 1. Heat skillet over medium heat. Spread peanut butter chocolate spread on one slice of bread; top with jelly or jam and second slice of bread.
2. Butter top of sandwich with half the butter; place in skillet with buttered side down. Butter top of sandwich with remaining butter.
3. Heat until bottom of sandwich is golden. Flip sandwich; heat until bottom is golden. Remove from skillet; cut and serve immediately.
Makes one sandwich.