Great Canadian Wafflewich
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 2 Eggo® Original Waffles
- 1/3 cup diced strawberries (75 mL)
- 1/4 cup Smuckers® Sundae Syrup™ Strawberry Flavoured Syrup, divided (50 mL)
- 3 scoops Breyers® Creamery Style™ Maple Walnut Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S® CHIPITS® TOPPERS™ Cookies n Crème (50 mL)
- 2 whole strawberries, sliced
- 1. Toast 2 Eggo® Original Waffles until lightly browned, set aside.
2. Take 1 Eggo® Original Waffle and add half of the diced strawberries.
3. Drizzle with 2 tbsp (30 mL) Smuckers® Sundae Syrup™ Strawberry Flavoured Syrup.
4. Add Breyers® Creamery Style™ Maple Walnut Ice Cream.
5. Add remaining diced strawberries and HERSHEY’S® CHIPITS® TOPPERS™ on top of ice cream.
6. Take the 2nd Eggo® Original Waffle and place on top.
7. Drizzle with remaining Smuckers® Sundae Syrup™ Strawberry Flavoured Syrup.
8. Add sliced strawberries on top in the shape of the Canadian maple leaf.
Makes 1 Great Canadian Wafflewich.
• Work quickly to avoid ice cream from melting.
© 2016, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
BREYERS® trade-mark owned or used under license by Unilever Canada, Toronto, Ontario M4W 3R2.
SMUCKER’S is a trade-mark of Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. or its affiliates.