Gluten Free SKOR Lace Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : IntermediatePREP TIME : 22 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (125 mL)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (75 mL)
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar (75 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 egg (1)
- 2 1/2 cups oats (625 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits, divided (200 g)
- 3/4 cup CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips (175 mL)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt. Add egg, beating well with spoon. Add oats and 1 cup (250 mL) toffee bits, mix well. (Mixture will be crumbly.)
3. Carefully drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet, leaving about 2-1/2 inches (6 cm) between cookies. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool slightly; slide parchment paper and cookies to wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Place milk chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir until melted. Drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle cookies with remaining toffee bits. Allow chocolate to firm.
Makes 36 cookies.
[HERSHEY PRODUCT(s)] is/are gluten free. For all other ingredients, always be sure to check the labels and pick the gluten-free options.