Gluten Free MINI REESE'S PIECES Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (500 mL)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (150 mL)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar (125 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 2 eggs (2)
- 1 1/3 cups MINI REESE'S PIECES Candy (283 g)
- Additional granulated sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Beat peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl. Add eggs; beat well. Stir in candies. Shape dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with tines of fork making a criss-cross pattern.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until firm around edges. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies.
[HERSHEY PRODUCT(s)] is/are gluten free. For all other ingredients, always be sure to check the labels and pick the gluten-free options.