Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 3/4 cups butter or margarine, melted (175 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (375 mL)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (7 mL)
- 3 eggs (3)
- 3/4 cups gluten free all-purpose baking mix (175 mL)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa (125 mL)
- 1 3/4 cups CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (300 g)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 13x9x2-inch (33x23x5-cm) baking pan.
2. Combine butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon. Stir together baking mix and cocoa; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 24 brownies.
[HERSHEY PRODUCT(s)] is/are gluten free. For all other ingredients, always be sure to check the labels and pick the gluten-free options.