Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
- 2/3 cup butter or Becel® margarine, softened (150 mL)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar (325 mL)
- 4 eggs (4)
- 3 1/2 cups gluten free all-purpose baking mix (875 mL)
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (500 mL)
- 1 3/4 cups CHIPITS Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (300 g)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease two 8x4x2-inch (20x10x6-cm) loaf pans.
2. Beat butter and sugar in bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add baking mix alternately with banana to butter mixture, beating until smooth after each addition. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Evenly divide batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely. For easier slicing, wrap in foil and store overnight.
Makes 2 loaves (1 loaf makes 12 servings).
[HERSHEY PRODUCT(s)] is/are gluten free. For all other ingredients, always be sure to check the labels and pick the gluten-free options.
BECEL is a registered trade-mark of Unilever Canada.