Frozen OH HENRY! Crunch Slice Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 15 Minutes
|3 cups||chocolate wafer crumbs (750 mL)|
|1/2 cup||melted butter (125 mL)|
|8 cups||butterscotch ripple ice cream, softened (2 L)|
|3||OH HENRY! Single Bars (3)|
|1 can||HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup, divided (284 mL)|
- 1. Toss 2 cups (500 mL) wafer crumbs with the melted butter until well coated. Press into a parchment paper-lined, 9x13-inch (3 L) baking dish.
2. Place the bars in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse until finely chopped. Stir 1 cup (250 mL) chopped bar with remaining wafer crumbs and all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) chocolate syrup until well combined.
3. Spread half the ice cream over the crust. Spread the syrup-crumb mixture evenly over the ice cream. Top evenly with remaining ice cream. Drizzle with the remaining chocolate syrup. Scatter remaining chopped bar over top. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until set.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
• Make serving this treat a breeze by using the parchment paper to lift the entire dessert out of the pan onto a large cutting board. Use a heavy knife to cut into squares.
• If using syrup from the larger 1 L bottle, measure 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) to use in this recipe.