Frosty Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 1 1/2 cups CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips (375 mL)
- 2/3 cup golden corn syrup (150 mL)
- 2 cups cold whipping cream, divided (500 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafers (about 25 wafers) (375 mL)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts (125 mL)
- 1. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inch/6.5 cm diameter) with paper or foil baking cups.
2. In large microwave-safe bowl, place chips and corn syrup. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted when stirred. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the whipping cream; refrigerate until cool. Stir in crushed chocolate wafers and peanuts.
3. In small mixer bowl, beat remaining 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) whipping cream until stiff; fold into peanut butter mixture just until combined. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Cover; freeze until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
Makes about 12 servings.