HERSHEY'S CHIPITS INSPIRATIONS 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Chunks (250 g)
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks)
butter or margarine (175 mL)
orange juice (30 mL)
salt (0.5 mL)
sugar (175 mL)
1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease sides of 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan. Line bottom with parchment paper. Place pecans in bowl of food processor; process until finely ground.
2. Combine chocolate chunks and butter in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in orange juice, salt and ground pecans.
3. Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer until pale yellow and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Gently fold in chocolate mixture, blending well. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 35 to 38 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near centre comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. (Cake will puff and crack slightly.) Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour; using knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Continue to cool in pan about ½ hour; remove side of pan. Invert cake onto serving plate. Remove pan bottom and parchment paper. Cover; refrigerate cake at least 4 hours.
5. Remove cake from refrigerator about 25 minutes before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover cake.
Makes 12 servings.
Top 5 HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Cookie Recipes
There's nothing better than a warm cookie fresh from the oven. Can you guess our most popular cookie recipe?