Easy HERSHEY'S Bar Pie Recipe
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 5 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces (45 g each)
- 3 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (750 mL)
- 1 packaged crumb crust (170 g)
- 1. Place candy bar pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute or until chocolate is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly.
2. Fold whipped topping into melted chocolate; spoon into crust. Cover; refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.
Makes 8 servings.
More CHIPITS Favourites for you to enjoy!
With so many recipes from which to choose, check out these fruit-filled favourites that are packed with flavour and can be enjoyed year-round.
Over 200 Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Recipes!
Our Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are fun, easy to use and delicious into your favourite recipes. In fact, hersheyskitchens.ca has almost 200 recipes using Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips for you to try!VIEW ALL RECIPES